Gold S9X2 Gas Furnace Highlights
- Up to 96% AFUE – fuel-efficient design
- 2 stage gas heat – more comfort, quieter operation, less temperature swing
- ECM Constant Torque, high-efficiency motor – electrically efficient
- Vortica™ II blower – Exclusive design is efficient and quiet
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers – reliable/durable
- Three-way poise (U, HL, HR) plus dedicated DF – getting the right model is easier
- 24v IFC – compatible with most thermostats
- Matches with single stage or 2 stages AC or HP – more system design flexibility
- 34” height – easy to fit in tight places or with larger coils
- Easy to install and service – dealer friendly design
- Certified 1% airtight – meets the most stringent building codes
- ENERGY STAR certified – validated to be efficient
Match your gas furnace with a heat pump to enjoy the energy-saving benefits of a hybrid system. In milder temperatures, your heat pump acts as the primary source of heat for your home. When the weather gets too cold, your system activates your furnace to deliver the heat you need.
Gold S9X2 Gas Furnace Specs
Every American Standard Air furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The S9X2 includes:
- Re-designed cabinet platform to fit in tighter spaces
- CTM blower motor
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchanger
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual.
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty & Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at the time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.